Casino Product Specialist
DraftKings, Las Vegas, NV
See jobs at DraftKings
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Join a game-changing team.
We’re growing quickly and are searching for a product specialist to play a key support role in the development and implementation of our casino gaming strategy. Using a combination of quantitative data analysis, stakeholder inputs, and industry instinct to define opportunities within our portfolio, you will serve as an intermediary between internal teams and external vendors. Sound good? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Casino Product Specialist:
- You will act as a liaison between our third-party game partners and our internal development teams to launch and optimize features as well as gaming content on our platform.
- Identify, analyze, and prioritize new requests while continuously monitoring and updating product roadmaps.
- Represent the voice of your key stakeholders while collaborating with Engineering and Product during the design and development process.
- You will also regularly conduct research on the evolving market and competitive landscape.
- Measure the performance of each feature launched and help establish KPI metrics.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 3+ years of experience in project or product management, consulting, or a similar field.
- Degree in a technical field such as engineering, math, sciences, gaming, etc.
- You have a proven track record of driving cross-functional projects from inception to completion.
- You have a thorough understanding of gaming, especially casino gaming products.
- Ability to communicate business and technology concepts with audiences of varying technical knowledge.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
A/R Accountant (New Insurance Segment)
Zendrive, San Francisco California
Site Reliability Operations Analyst
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Senior Technical Account Manager
HashiCorp, Remote New York Metro
Senior Administrative Assistant
Robinhood, Menlo Park, CA
Vice President - Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
General Assembly, New York
Physical Security Manager
Gemini, New York, NY