Senior Product Manager, Sportsbook
DraftKings, Boston, MA
See jobs at DraftKings
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Be part of the newest game changer.
We are preparing to build upon our leading US sports brand and continue growth of our new Sportsbook product! You will be responsible for charting out the future of our product and platform, building new features across multiple devices, and collaborating across functional teams to optimize those features. Sound good? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Senior Product Manger, Sportsbook:
- You will manage the Sportsbook product development cycle from strategic planning, launch, and post-launch optimization.
- Continuously monitor and update the roadmap priorities.
- You will identify, analyze, and prioritize new feature requests.
- Work with engineering, analytics, production, and other stakeholders to break down high level projects into product specification documents with supporting user stories.
- You will also effectively balance the often-competing demands of innovation, quality, improvements, and speed to market.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have at least 4 years of experience in product management, consulting, or a similar field.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- You have the ability to collaborate and influence across multiple departments, including Technology, UX, and Marketing.
- A demonstrated knowledge of both business and technology.
- You’re highly organized and know how to juggle multiple projects at once.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Development Representative
Strategist, CRM & Email
Email Aptitude, Walpole, MA (Boston Area Office)
Manager, Paid Social
DraftKings, Boston, MA
Senior UX Researcher, Membership & Product Marketing
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Forward, San Francisco
Greenhouse, New York City