Human Resources Business Partner
DraftKings, New York, NY
See jobs at DraftKings
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Are you a people person?
We are looking for a high performing, innovative, and creative Human Resources Business Partner to collaborate with our VP of Talent Management. You’ll design and deliver strategies to enable, motivate, develop, and retain our employees. Reporting to the VP of Talent Management, you will work cross functionally with our People team.
What you’ll do as a Human Resources Business Partner:
- You will build the strategic partner relationship with all levels of management and employees.
- Understand our business strategy, vision, goals, challenges, and opportunities.
- Identify learning and development needs across the organization.
- Provide consultation and strategic counsel to leadership on organizational design and structure.
- Partner with the VP of Talent Management and the entire People team to design an enviable company culture that sets the standard for the technology industry.
What skills you will use:
- An HR business partner or generalist with 7+ years of experience supporting senior leaders.
- Analytical and highly detail oriented, with a passion for using data to drive decisions.
- You have a combination of experience and vision to be an instrumental part of growing a world class People function in a high growth technology company.
- You understand how to activate and motivate talent.
- A desire to challenge the norms of traditional HR by proposing improvements.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Manager, HR Operations
Yext, New York, NY
Senior Regional Organizer - TX
Indivisible, Houston, TX
Lead Web Development Instructor
Flatiron School, New York, NY
Didn't See What You Are Looking For?
Datto, Norwalk, CT; Rochester, NY; Boston, MA; Portland, OR
Talent Management (Singapore)