Product Manager, Financial Platform
DraftKings, Boston, MA
See jobs at DraftKings
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Create with a groundbreaking team.
We’re growing our industry-leading business and are searching for a leader who knows what it takes to build products from the ground up. Working within the vital Financial Platform team, you will collaborate with engineers, designers, researchers, and stakeholders to influence strategy and drive execution. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Product Manager:
- Lead a team in building scalable foundational systems and products that support global accounting, financial reporting, and tax regulations.
- Play a central role in setting your team’s roadmap, guiding strategic decisions, and driving executions.
- Transform incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs from different stakeholders into clear actions plans backed by solid data.
- Work with cross-functional teams to support product roadmaps and maintain the ability to adjust when necessary.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 5+ years of experience in building software products in a management role and leading cross-functional teams.
- You have a strong understanding of accounting, financial reporting, and tax operations.
- You continuously prioritize, build, and iterate in an agile fashion.
- You are able to effectively balance high level, long range vision with minute day-to-day tasks.
- You are able to build strong relationship within and outside of the Product organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
Staff Software Engineer (Front-End), Product Engineering - Ads Manager
Quantcast, San Francisco
Technical Product Manager (REF19536Q) - Visa Digital Developer Platform (VDDP)
Visa, Foster City CA, US
Product Owner (Smart Fridge) - HelloFreshGO (m/f/x)
Director of Internal Product
Monzo, London, UK
Lead / Senior Product Manager - Sydney
Product Manager - Growth
1stdibs, New York City - Astor Place