Lead Accountant, Travel & Expense
DraftKings, Boston, MA
See jobs at DraftKings
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Work with a groundbreaking team.
We’re growing rapidly and are searching for a Lead Accountant, Travel & Expense to help us develop operational controls to improve accounting for travel and expenses. You will foster relationships across business areas to meet objectives effectively while minimizing operational strain on employees. Sound like you’re a good fit? Join us.
What you’ll do:
- You will assist in the design and implementation of policies, procedures, and processes relation to T&E.
- Examine pricing and purchase patterns to identify policy adherence and areas of waste.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of our company to apply context to employee expensing behavior.
- You will make technology, policy, and process change recommendations to improve company practices.
- Develop and own detailed monthly T&E reporting.
- Review company credit cards to minimize misuse.
- You will also assist with data reviews and external audits.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 8 years of accounting experience.
- 4 years of experience working in a public company environment.
- You have a thorough understanding of creating and administering T&E controls.
- You also hold a 4-year degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or a similar field.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
Community Lead, Student & Alumni Experience
Flatiron School, Washington, D.C.
Sales Recruiter - SF
Blend, San Francisco
Group Nine Media
Group Nine Media, Group Nine Media
Talent Researcher (Fresh Graduate)
Insider, Istanbul, Turkey
Flatiron School, New York, NY
Senior Campus Recruiter
CarGurus, Cambridge, MA