Manager, Customer Experience Operational Strategy
DraftKings, Boston, MA
See jobs at DraftKings
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Lead a groundbreaking team.
We’re scaling rapidly and are searching for a Manager to lead our Customer Experience Operational Strategy. When you join our team, you will help drive a seamless operational experience that supports our continued growth and efficiency across all business verticals. Through improving workflows in collaboration with key leadership, you will directly support our goal of world-class customer satisfaction. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Manager of Customer Experience Operational Strategy:
- You will design and manage core workflows across multiple platforms.
- Enhance customer data and profile capture processes.
- Analyze and improve operations across sites, business verticals, and teams.
- You will determine and execute a clear path of specialization vs. universal service strategy, including escalation models.
- Partner with key leadership to prioritize operational evolution.
- Be comfortable in a data-driven environment
- You will also advocate for changes that benefit our customers.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have a Bachelor’s degree in business management, sports management, or a related field.
- You have advanced experience with Microsoft Office and Google Docs.
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a team environment to achieve a common goal.
- Contact Center leadership experience is preferred.
- You have the ability to work flexible hours on occasion.
- Passionate for sports and fantasy sports as well as an understanding of our customer experience.
- You’re comfortable in a fast-paced environment and maintain a positive attitude.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Manager, Search
DraftKings, San Francisco, CA