DraftKings, Las Vegas, NV
See jobs at DraftKings
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Be part of the newest game changer.
We are preparing to build upon our leading US sports brand by launching a new Sportsbook product! As a Sports Trader, you’ll collaborate across teams and play a central role in the implementation of our Sportsbook strategy on our platform. We’ll be #1 in the US in this new market, and we want the best talent from day one. Join us.
What you’ll do as a Sports Trader:
- Help manage risk and liability of events in line with DraftKings Trading Policy.
- Administration and set up of all betting markets.
- Posting all results and sports pools.
- Assist in developing new betting markets.
- Risk management of all sports betting offerings.
- Work with analytics & customer experience team to Identify VIP customers.
- Assist with reporting requirements as directed by Hub Operations manager.
- Work with digital team to monitor offerings and identify new markets.
What skills you will use:
- 1+ years of experience within a regulated trading room in sports betting.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills – ability to understand and calculate odds.
- Results driven – thrives on improving results and profitability.
- Scheduling flexibility to work any shift, any day—including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to obtain, and be eligible for, all required gaming licenses.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Manager- InDemand Team
Indiegogo, San Francisco
Director of Brand Marketing
Udemy, San Francisco, California, USA
Growth Marketing Leader
Customer Marketing Manager
ProsperWorks, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Manager, User Acquisition
Calm, San Francisco
Manager, Field Marketing
Intercom, San Francisco, CA