Business Development Director, Gaming
DraftKings, New York, NY
See jobs at DraftKings
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Be part of the newest game changer.
We are building upon our leading US sports brand with our new Sportsbook product! As the Business Development Director, you will forge strategic partnerships to grow our gaming business and collaborate with our Marketing and Product teams to better position our products. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Business Development Director:
- You will drive revenue for DraftKings through key strategic partnerships and detailed execution across all major departments within the company.
- Identify and research key strategic and tactical markets for DraftKings to operate in successfully.
- Identify, negotiate, and secure strategic business opportunities to grow the DraftKings business.
- Prepare high-quality presentation materials and RFP responses to win critical business partnerships.
- Analyze each opportunity and develop business plans for partnerships including goals, timing, and revenue.
- Conduct regular analysis of key areas for business growth and explore opportunities for business expansion.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required; MBA preferred.
- Ideally, you have 7+ years of experience identifying, negotiating, and securing new deals as well as managing existing partnerships.
- You have exceptional communication skills, both written and oral.
- You also have a strong understanding of the Gaming and Daily Fantasy Sports categories.
- Ability to work independently with very little guidance and collaborate closely with cross-functional teams.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
I Want to Tell You About Me
Brown Bag Marketing, Atlanta
Director of Corporate Marketing
Confluent, Palo Alto, California
Conductor, New York, New York
Trainee Onpage & Offpage SEO Niederlande (m/w/div)
Dept, Digital Marketing DE
Head of Brand Design
Mozilla, San Francisco