Player Development Executive, VIP
DraftKings, Hoboken, NJ
See jobs at DraftKings
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
As a Player Development Executive, you will oversee and cultivate long-term relationships with DraftKings’ most highly engaged Players. You’ll be responsible for day-to-day execution of DraftKings’ industry-leading VIP engagement strategy – understanding the true needs of our Players to foster long-term loyalty to DraftKings.
What you’ll do as a Player Development Executive, VIP:
- Create strong, authentic, and trusted Player relationships.
- Exceed engagement and service level performance targets.
- Deliver on a Player experience that will drive high levels of brand advocacy.
- Compile Player feedback to support improvements to the platform and identify commercial opportunities.
- Execute against all VIP policies and guidelines, including responsible gaming policies.
What skills you will use:
- Experience with sports betting, gaming economies, and Player behavior.
- 1+ years of experience in a customer facing role.
- Interpersonal and communication skills in both one-on-one and group settings.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Willingness to travel and work nights and weekends.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
Note - This position can be based in our Hoboken, NJ or Boston, MA office.
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
Experienced DevOps engineer
Yotpo, Tel Aviv-Yafo
Senior Product Marketing Manager, Elasticsearch
Elastic, Distributed, Global
SEO Manager - e3creative part of Dept
Regional Marketing Director - South America
Director of Demand Generation
Bluebeam, Inc., Pasadena
Head of Marketing Operations