Director, Corporate Development & Strategy
DraftKings, Boston, MA
See jobs at DraftKings
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Help us revolutionize our industry.
We’re looking for a Director to join our Corporate Development & Strategy group. You’ll primarily drive business growth through leading direction-setting strategic initiatives. If you want to drive key strategic projects as we revolutionize the sports entertainment industry, then come join us.
What you’ll do as a Director, Corporate Development & Strategy:
- Lead key strategic and operational efficiency projects related to helping the company scale and effectively reach its strategic goals.
- Develop business cases for investment opportunities, working closely with DraftKings stakeholders—conducting external research, and determining return on investment.
- Work closely with other DraftKings leaders on annual planning process and company, executive, and department goal setting.
- Provide executive team with regular updates on performance of key initiatives and progress toward goals, working closely with department leads.
What skills you will use:
- 5-7 years of experience in a relevant role, such as management consulting, investment banking, or corporate strategy.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Excellent Excel modeling skills.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and help as needed to advance the team’s work.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
We are glad to receive your CV!
Senior Product Manager
Sales Development Manager
Juniper Square, San Francisco, CA
Assistant Director, University Partnerships
Coursera, Mountain View, CA
Head of Growth Partnerships
Postmates, San Francisco
Director of Pricing (B2B)
Credit Karma, San Francisco, CA