Director, Corporate Development & Strategy, Diligence
DraftKings, New York, NY
See jobs at DraftKings
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Help us revolutionize our industry.
We’re looking for a Director to join our Corporate Development & Strategy group. You’ll primarily lead diligence efforts for some of our most interesting inorganic growth opportunities. If you want to drive inorganic growth as we revolutionize the sports entertainment industry, then come join us.
What you’ll do as a Director, Corporate Development & Strategy:
- Review strategic fit and rationale for acquisition opportunities with a lens of what value each could provide to DraftKings.
- Conduct financial analysis of target companies, including assessment of a target’s cost structure, revenue potential, and market position.
- Identify and evaluate potential impact of acquisition synergies—engaging DraftKings stakeholders as appropriate.
- Work closely with internal and external finance and legal teams on target valuation, synergy assumptions, deal terms, and integration considerations.
- Manage an Analyst on larger projects, dividing up responsibilities and managing overall work product.
What skills you will use:
- 5-7 years of experience in a relevant role, such as management consulting, investment banking, private equity, or corporate development.
- Strong handle on core valuation techniques and principles.
- Excellent Excel modeling skills.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and help as needed to advance the team’s work.
- Ability to solve problems with limited information and amid changing circumstances.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
Join our Talent Network
Intersection, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, Secaucus