Senior Designer, Motion Graphics
DraftKings, Boston, MA
See jobs at DraftKings
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Create in a groundbreaking environment.
The Senior Motion Graphics Designer will be a key member of the in-house agency team—focused on delivering high-performance creative and engaging storytelling. The successful candidate will work closely with the internal creative team to craft unique concepts for use across a variety of media, including broadcast, digital, out-of-home, in-app, and more.
What you’ll do as a Senior Motion Graphics Designer:
- Partner with Copywriters and Art Directors to storyboard and animate TV commercials, social content, direct response videos for the acquisition channel, and more.
- Work with Creative Director and Design Director to establish and execute on creative vision for projects.
- Create layouts applying design principles such as color, typography, infographics, organizing elements, and usability.
- Establish an authentic “fan-to-fan” connection to build relationships with our target.
- Stay current on marketing trends, best practices, and emerging tech.
What skills you will use:
- 5-8 years of experience.
- Highly proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects.
- Portfolio that demonstrates high design standards, and a demo reel that expresses a range of work.
- Experience with direct-response best practices
- Experience developing award-winning creative for Major B-to-C brands.
- Demonstrated understanding of modern marketing (digital, experiential & social)
- Agency and Broadcast experience a plus
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
Community Manager (f/m/d)
Bitpanda, Vienna, Austria
Digital Marketing Manager
C3.ai, Redwood City
Community Intern - Nashville
Yelp, Nashville, TN
**Winter/Spring Intern 2019** Audience Development Digital Marketing Intern
XO Group, New York
Sponsorship Marketing Manager
Solutions Marketing Manager - Siemens Teamcenter
Mendix, Boston, MA