Senior Manager, Search
DraftKings, San Francisco, CA
See jobs at DraftKings
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager to join and lead our search team. You’ll be working alongside our world class Marketers, Data Scientists, Engineers, and Product Managers. In this role, you will build and lead the team running media campaigns—and lead special projects, mainly on search, across desktop and mobile.
What you’ll do as a Senior Manager:
- Lead a team managing Performance Marketing campaigns on web and mobile across various supply partners for our Daily Fantasy Sports, Sportsbook—and exciting new products coming soon.
- Define team strategy and own the execution of the campaigns with a focus on maximizing revenue opportunities.
- Design and execute A/B tests, conduct technical analysis to optimize campaigns and share learnings cross-functionally.
- Lead initiatives by collaborating with other teams such as marketing teams, data science, creative, product, and engineering.
- Design innovative solutions to better optimize and deliver ad campaigns.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, or a related degree.
- Advanced degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related technical degree is a plus.
- 7+ years analyzing large data sets and taking action based on the analysis, preferably in the digital ad buying space.
- Experience managing search, display, and video campaigns across Google, Yahoo, and Bing on mobile and web.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel domain knowledge with a desire to develop additional technical skills.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead, Outreach Innovation
Senior Social Media & PR Specialist
Ritual, Toronto, Canada
Insider, Istanbul, Turkey
SEO Intern (Native Danish)
Senior Director, Brand & Digital (Austin, TX, Lehi, UT or San Francisco, CA)
Visa, Austin TX, US
Specialist, Paid Social
Email Aptitude, Walpole, MA (Boston Office)