Senior Manager, Consumer Product Marketing
DraftKings, Boston, MA
See jobs at DraftKings
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
We’re growing rapidly and are searching for a Senior Manager, Consumer Product Marketing, to lead integrated efforts focusing mostly on our Sportsbook and iGaming businesses. Through consumer insights initiatives, product positioning, and cross-functional collaboration with Product teams and Marketing stakeholders, you will help us bring cohesive campaigns and go-to-market strategies to life. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Senior Manager, Consumer Product Marketing:
- Partner with Product teams throughout the product development, roadmap, and launch process.
- Manage product positioning initiatives, leveraging consumer data and competitive intelligence throughout the process.
- Lead integrated campaigns from brief writing and channel planning, to creative development with the internal Agency, to coordination at launch; managing stakeholder inputs and feedback throughout the process.
- Generate strong relationships with business leaders, internal partners, and agency partners.
- Deliver campaigns that are highly measurable and achieve set business goals.
The ideal candidate has the following:
- Ideally, you have at least 7-10 years of relevant experience.
- Experience partnering with product teams.
- Experience managing others and the ability to mentor and motivate direct reports.
- You are highly analytical, collaborative, and entrepreneurial.
- Strong leadership and organization abilities, to rally teams around key business moments.
- Overall excellent communication skills to drive internal alignment.
- A mix of Client and Agency experience is ideal.
- An avid sports fan is preferred for this role.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
Box, Redwood City, CA
Senior Director of Demand Generation
Andela, New York, USA
Field Marketing Manager
Yext, New York, NY
Senior Manager, Product & Solutions Marketing
Growth Marketing Manager, Engagement
Lyft, San Francisco
Digital Marketing Manager
Grand Rounds, San Francisco, CA