DraftKings is a leading sports entertainment brand that creates the most exciting digital sports competitions and experiences on the planet. Our goal is to transform the way fans experience sports. Our mission is to make sports better – and make better sports fans – by bringing them closer to the games they love. We are the signature tech startup of our generation in Boston.
The Senior Software Engineer will join our Site Reliability (SRE) team, working on improving our automated build and deployment systems used by the whole DraftKings engineering team. You'll have a major impact on the development organization by building tools and processes to enable the engineering team to ship high quality code quickly. We're looking for talented engineers who have a passion to automate everything and want to develop a world class infrastructure-as-code ecosystem.
- Developing provisioning automation for our infrastructure using Chef & Terraform
- Own and maintain build and deployment systems and processes
- Establishing best practices and processes for the development teams to provision their own infrastructure
- Develop both internal web services and CLI tools to improve developer efficiency
- Defining automated verification procedures and processes to ensure DraftKings systems are compliant with security and compliance standards
- Experience with common scripting languages, Powershell is a plus
- Experience working with at least one object-oriented language such as Java or C#
- Working knowledge of networking and web concepts with the ability to debug issues down to the packets
- Good understanding of distributed systems and the challenges with operating them as they scale
- Experience working with virtualized/cloud environments, our site is deployed on AWS
- Experience with provisioning automation using technologies like Terraform, Chef and puppet
- Experience working with automated testing frameworks across the entire stack
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or similar, preferred
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical Project Manager France
WordPress Application Developer
Multiply, Chicago, IL
Senior Full Stack Engineer - Creative Marketing Engineering
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
IT Site Support Technician
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Manager, IT Computer Systems Validation
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA, USA
Senior Java Developer - Contract