We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Building the possibilities.
We’re growing quickly and are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to develop web applications that are used by a passionate group of users every day. This isn’t just a technical role, though. Working across teams, you will be a creative contributor to the entire Agile development lifecycle, from design and implementation to testing and monitoring. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Senior Software Engineer:
- Collaborate with Product Management, Creative, and Marketing teams to create our web apps.
- Build efficient, well-tested User Interface components in React and Redux.
- You will identify bottlenecks to improve performance.
- Participate in design sessions, code reviews, and pull requests.
- You will also write clean, well-organized, testable, and reusable JS code.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 3+ years of development experience in object-oriented programming using languages like C# and Java.
- You also have relational database experience including schema design and SQL
- Ability to participate in code reviews, design reviews, and over-the-shoulder debugging.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical major preferred.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.PM18
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - iOS
Luno, South Africa
Production Engineering - Edgescale - Domains and Notifications
Shopify, Ottawa, Canada
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Manager, IT Risk, Security & Compliance
Warby Parker, New York, NY
Senior Application Developer
Command Alkon, Lenexa, KS
Software Engineer, Delivery Platform