DraftKings is a leading sports entertainment brand that creates the most exciting digital sports competitions and experiences on the planet. Our goal is to transform the way fans experience sports. Our mission is to make sports better – and make better sports fans – by bringing them closer to the games they love. We are the signature tech startup of our generation in Boston.
DraftKings is looking for a self-starter with a strong analytical background focused in SEO. As an SEO specialist for DraftKings, you will be expected to manage a developing campaign strategy while making on-page and off-page optimization recommendations and overseeing SEO implementation for various DraftKings properties. In addition you will be establishing a solid SEO foundation during implementation and providing ongoing SEO best practices and recommendations for optimization, URLs, redirects, site structure, and off-page linking practices.
- Develop and maintain framework for prioritizing keyword research to target.
- Create the right site linking and strategy, and content optimization to best leverage our product and content assets for SEO.
- Become a stakeholder and business owner to tightly collaborate with development teams to ensure both existing properties and new feature development have SEO requirements represented.
- Optimize DraftKings written and video content and provide ongoing SEO best practices
- Develop tracking, metrics, and reporting; and analyze overall SEO performance and success of specific initiatives.
- Improve performance of product and content funnels to increase conversion and drive overall product improvements.
- BS degree in a related field
- 3+ years of proven SEO experience
- Ability to communicate SEO objectives to developers.
- Ability to perform technical SEO audit.
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry
- Experience with keyword research.
- Experience analyzing analytics data and providing recommendations for SEO campaigns.
- Experience with SEO tools such as: Google Analytics, Google Webmaster tools, Majestic SEO, Advanced Web Rankings, SEMrush, Buzzstream, Open Site Explorer
- You have advanced Excel skills and are comfortable manipulating large volumes of data.
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).