DraftKings is a technology company that creates the most exciting digital sports competitions on the planet. Focused on the rapidly growing Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) space, DraftKings offers players the opportunity to compete through web and mobile channels in 1-day or 1-week fantasy sports contests for cash prizes and money-can’t-buy experiences. Founded in 2012, we are headquartered in Boston, with additional offices in New York City and London. This is a unique opportunity to work at a company inventing an industry. We bring the most incredible experiences and the industry's biggest contests to our players. We are looking for exceptional talent to play for our team! Apply today and be a part of our success story.
DraftKings is seeking Software Engineers to join our engineering team. You will be developing a rich set of Web Applications in JS that are used by a large and passionate group of users every day. Your ability to create scalable, maintainable and performant software is critical to the success of the entire company. In your role, you will be deeply engaged in the entire Agile development lifecycle from design and implementation to testing and monitoring. We are looking for team players who are able to deliver imaginative solutions under real deadline constraints.
- Working with Product Management, Creative, and Marketing teams to create DraftKings web apps
- Building efficient, well tested User Interface components in React and Redux
- Identifying and addressing performance bottlenecks to consistently improve performance
- Participating in design sessions, code reviews, and pull requests
- Writing clean, well-organized, testable, and reusable JS code
- 1+ years of development experience in object oriented programming using languages such as C# or Java
- Ability to participate in code-reviews, design-reviews and over the shoulder debugging
- Demonstrated ability to deliver software as part of a team
- Relational database experience including schema design and SQL preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical major preferred
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer, Social (Back End)
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Nextdoor, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineer, Payments
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Ripple, San Francisco, CA
Sales Engineer- Commercial & Mid-Market Accounts
Appboy, New York