DraftKings is a leading sports entertainment brand that creates the most exciting digital sports competitions and experiences on the planet. Our goal is to transform the way fans experience sports. Our mission is to make sports better – and make better sports fans – by bringing them closer to the games they love.
DraftKings is seeking a Technology Manager to join our engineering organization. You will be leading a team of talented developers supporting product solutions (accounting, identity, marketing, or game mechanics). You will be working closely with Product Managers, Project Management, and UX designers to help deliver imaginative solutions under real deadline constraints.
What you will do:
- Manage, mentor and coach a talented group of Software Engineers
- Collaborate with stakeholders to deliver value through your team
- Drive continuous improvement in your team to address process and real world problems
- Lead system design discussions that have real scaling challenges
What you will need to bring:
- 7+ years of software engineering management
- Solid background in Software Engineering with strong grasp of OOP and REST design principles
- Proven ability to effectively balance short term delivery and long term platform health
- History of building productive relationships across a diverse set of stakeholders and peers such as Product Managers, UX Designers, Project Managers and Company Leadership
- Possess the passion to design, build and polish innovative applications
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical major preferred
At DraftKings, we promote diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Software Engineer, iOS
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Senior Product Manager - Developer Experience
Twilio, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineer, Machine Learning
DoorDash, San Francisco
Senior Front End Engineer
Class Pass, San Francisco
Data Analyst Consultant, Professional Services - NYC
Looker, New York
Enjoy, Menlo Park, CA