Senior Technology Manager, Online Sportsbook
DraftKings, Boston, MA
See jobs at DraftKings
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Shape a rapidly scaling industry.
We're growing quickly and are looking for a Senior Technology Manager to run our Sportsbook platform software Engineering Team. You will collaborate with Product Managers, Product Owners, and Principle Architects to build out the platform that powers our growing sportsbook product. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Tech Manager:
- You will build a new team with existing engineers.
- Provide career management and guidance to all members of this team.
- Collaborate with a Product Manager and Product Owner in defining the team roadmap and managing resourcing.
- Actively manage the health of your team’s domain and advocate for balancing delivery with long-term investment.
- You will contribute to team growth through screening and evaluation of new candidates.
What skills you will use:
- Your experience in managing at least three direct reports.
- Demonstrated a passion for building reliable and testable software.
- Adapted existing legacy systems for future scalability.
- You have evaluated recruiting candidates for technical ability.
- You have experience building and maintaining software applications that include data layer engineering, performance engineering, and application monitoring in Production.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior HTML Developer
Accenture, IL - Chicago, USA
Senior Software Engineer - Security
Slack, San Francisco
Senior Security Engineer
Intercom, Dublin, Ireland
Professional Services Sales Executive - Public Sector
Okta, Denver, CO
Software Engineer, Legal & Compliance
HashiCorp, Remote US/UK/Canada/Netherlands/France/Germany
Software Engineer - Application Backend
Yelp, San Francisco, CA