We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Building the possibilities.
We’re growing rapidly and are looking for a Technology Manager to join our engineering team. You will be leading a talented group of developers supporting product solutions across the company as well as working closely with Product Managers, Project Management, and UX Designers to create our roadmap and deliver solutions quickly. Sound good? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Tech Manager:
- You will manage and mentor a talented team of Software Engineers, aiding them in their own career growth.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to deliver value through your team.
- You will lead system design discussions to help your team overcome scaling challenges.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 7+ years of experience in software engineering management.
- A strong background in software engineering and extensive work with OOP and REST design principles.
- You also have a history of building relationships across a diverse set of stakeholders and peers such as Product Managers, UX Designers, Project Managers, and Company Leadership
- Ability to balance short-term delivery and long-term platform health.
- You also have a passion for and creativity to design, build, and polish innovative applications.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software QA Engineer
Anomali, Redwood City, CA
Senior Software Engineer - Software Intelligence Systems
GitHub, HQ - San Francisco
Stockpile, Palo Alto, CA
Kickstarter, Brooklyn, NY
Senior Software Engineer in Test
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Software Engineer - On-Demand Dog Walking