DraftKings is a leading sports entertainment brand that creates the most exciting digital sports competitions and experiences on the planet. Our goal is to transform the way fans experience sports. Our mission is to make sports better – and make better sports fans – by bringing them closer to the games they love. We are the signature tech startup of our generation in Boston.
We are seeking a VIP Revenue Manager who will oversee and manage our high-volume player revenue, the health and sustainability of the game economy, and customer retention activity for DraftKings most highly engaged fans.
DraftKings is looking for an experienced, analytical manager who can manage to results, while sustaining exceptional levels of customer focus. You must have a deep insight into the fantasy sports player, and comfort around what constitutes a healthy and thriving peer-to-peer game economy. We seek an influential marketing leader who is capable of working cross functionally to strategize and implement a customer-centered treatment plan. You will carefully balance needs to meets KPIs objectives for your segment, while sustaining at all times a healthy site economy and an amazing customer experience.
You will be responsible for developing strategy and optimizing ROI from resources across the organization to deliver on goals, including working closely with Marketing Analytics, CRM Channel Marketing, Customer Support teams, Product, and others. You will own a specific segment of players and their end-to-end experience with DraftKings, aspiring to create strong brand loyalty and advocacy. You will meticulously manage the treatments executed on your player segment, and report weekly on the performance of your segment across all key areas. This individual will set tangible goals with their hiring manager to build towards a director level position following a formal review period.
- Oversee performance of DraftKings highest engagement players, ensuring that the VIP segment meets and exceeds goals for customer retention and revenue
- Ensure economy health and sustainability of site economy across all key measurements
- Develop and deliver on customer experience that will drive high levels of brand advocacy and satisfaction
- Partner with analytics to drive forward DraftKings’ learning agenda on VIP; interpret data, analyze results, and provide ongoing reports and business insights
- Create and maintain KPI reports and dashboards for DraftKings highest engagement customers
- Direct all marketing and support activity through all channels to ensure customer-appropriate marketing and 1-1 services are delivered
- Deploy marketing and retention spend into proven treatments, while continuously testing to find new treatments that perform
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in customer behavior
- Develop and evolve a system for lead generation and treatment for the VIP team
- Represent the segment in continually fine-tuning DraftKings loyalty and rewards programs
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Experience managing small teams
- Exceptional customer insight and awareness of the DFS player and DK product suite
- Exceptional understanding of DFS economy and health drivers
- Experience with analytics tools, data modeling and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of and experience with reporting tools, databases (SQL etc.), and advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyses, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong sales management/finance experience with a track record of managing a six figure budget or more
- Experience with queries, report writing and presenting findings
- BS Degree in a relevant field
- Experience using Salesforce or an equivalent CRM platform
- Experience with peer to peer games platforms and economies
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
Marketing Manager Mexico
Senior Creative Producer
Slack, San Francisco
Partner Marketing Manager
Quidd, NYC or Los Angeles
**SUMMER 2018 INTERNSHIP** Employee Experience & Communications Internship
XO Group, New York
Product Marketing Manager
Womply, Womply - San Francisco, CA