DraftKings, Boston, MA
See jobs at DraftKings
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Love data? We do too.
We’re growing rapidly and are looking for an Analytics Manager who can helps us turn our raw data into tangible business decisions. You’ll play a key role in defining game structure, marketing efforts, and much more. As the company scales, you will also be vital in helping us understand how our customer base is changing and what the implications are for our future strategy. If you love turning data into action, we hope you’ll join us.
What you’ll do as an Analytics Manager:
- You will be our hands-on expert regarding our data environment with a deep understanding of how we track our product and marketing channels.
- You will build new metrics that enable teams across the company to measure their performance.
- Collaborate with product and marketing teams to roll out key insights generated from data analysis.
- Identify turning points in customer behavior and what caused those changes.
- You will also mentor and develop junior analysts.
What skills you will use:
- You are highly proficient with data analytics and data manipulation tools.
- 5+ years of experience in site or marketing analytics, ideally in e-commerce or mobile gaming.
- You have SQL or Reporting tools experience as well.
- Experience managing and developing junior analysts.
- You are extremely creative in problem solving.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
Safety Specialist - Rides
99, Mexico City