We are seeking a Director of VIP Operations who will oversee and manage our marketing treatments to high-volume players at DraftKings, with the goal of maximizing the advocacy, loyalty and retention of DraftKings’ most highly engaged fans while staying within the rules of the road (including our Player’s First Initiative, Game Integrity and Ethics, Compliance, and other internal policies of DraftKings).
DraftKings is looking for an experienced, analytical leader with exceptional levels of customer focus, deep insight into the fantasy sports player, and comfort around customer management in a peer-to-peer skill game like Daily Fantasy Sports. We seek an influential marketing leader who is capable of working cross functionally to strategize and implement a customer-first treatment plan. You will need to carefully balance needs to meets KPIs objectives for your segment, while sustaining at all times a long-term view towards the site experience for casual users and the health of the game economy. You will be the internal voice of the VIP customer, fighting for a better experience and always placing the customer first.
You will be responsible for developing our VIP customer Services strategy and optimizing ROI from resources across the organization to deliver on VIP player retention. This role entails working with teams including Marketing Analytics, CRM Channel Marketing, Customer Support teams, Product, and others to further the treatment of your player base. You will meticulously manage the treatments executed on your player segment, and report weekly on the performance of your segment across all key metrics.
- Develop strategy and oversee performance of marketing treatments and services provided to DraftKings highest engagement players, ensuring that the VIP segment meets and exceeds goals for customer retention and revenue
- Understand and manage to economy health and sustainability goals of site economy across all key measurements of economy health
- Manage and grow a team of managers and event hosts to interact with DK users
- Develop and deliver on a customer experience that will drive highest possible levels of brand advocacy and satisfaction amongst our VIPs
- Manage exceptional conditions and escalations from highest engagement players, including services related to potential site outages and other unforeseen issues impacting experience
- Partner with analytics to drive forward DraftKings’ learning agenda on VIP; interpret data, analyze results, and provide ongoing reports and business insights
- Create and maintain KPI reports and dashboards for DraftKings highest engagement customers
- Direct all marketing and support activity through all channels to ensure customer-appropriate marketing and 1-1 services are delivered
- Deploy marketing and retention spend into proven treatments, while continuously testing to find new treatments that perform profitably
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in customer behavior
- Develop and evolve a system for lead generation and treatment for the VIP team, leading to a funnel of new VIP customer acquisitions
- Represent the VIP segment in continually fine-tuning DraftKings loyalty and rewards programs
- Exceptional customer insight and awareness of the DFS player
- Understanding of skill game (e.g. DFS) economy and health drivers
- Experience with analytics tools, data modeling and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of and experience with reporting tool, databases (SQL etc.), and advanced knowledge of Microsoft excel
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyses, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Experience with peer to peer gaming platforms and economies is a plus
- BS Degree in a relevant field
- 5+ years of relevant experience in VIP marketing and services preferred
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
PR Manager, Kobalt Music
Kobalt Music Group, New York, NY
Senior Director, Corporate Communications
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA, USA
Content Marketing Intern
Conductor, New York, New York
Head of Digital Strategy
Indigo, Boston, MA
Manager, Investor Relations and Finance
Twilio, San Francisco, CA
Global Events Coordinator
Rubrik, Palo Alto, CA