DraftKings is a leading sports entertainment brand that creates the most exciting digital sports competitions and experiences on the planet. Our goal is to transform the way fans experience sports. Our mission is to make sports better – and make better sports fans – by bringing them closer to the games they love. We are the signature tech startup of our generation in Boston.
DraftKings celebrated its fifth anniversary in May 2017 and was founded in 2012. Since then, DraftKings has logged more than 7 million users, who collectively have submitted more than 680 million contest entries. We are the signature tech startup of our generation in Boston.
As the Director of UX, you will lead new and existing feature development, and will have a material impact on what DraftKings is today and becomes tomorrow. While leading and growing a talented team of designers, information architects, and prototypers, You will serve as a liaison between the Product, Analytics and Tech organizations to build best in breed User Experience for DraftKings. The successful candidate will utilize their impressive experience to keep DraftKings at the for-front of modern usability design on all platforms.
- Oversee and provide thought leadership in the development of product focused UX: usefulness, usability, IA, user journeys, edge casing, visual design, and branding
- Help to define and integrate best practices and standards related to UX / IA across platforms for the DraftKings product
- Oversee the development of user experience through user acceptance testing to ensure quality and execution of the original intent and business strategy
- Demonstrate ability to document designs in scenarios, workflows, site architectures, interaction, user journeys, sitemaps, process/screen flows, and wireframes
- Collaborate with product and technology teams to create and develop new business opportunities through thoughtful UX and IA
- Help manage and develop career paths and organizational structure for the UX team.
- Establish and maintain user focus testing framework as it pertains to the usability of new and existing features.
- A truly impressive background with experience leading UX organizations in creating interfaces for native applications, large-scale websites, microsites, and other applications
- Knowledge of sports, fantasy sports and other sport entertainment products
- Proven successful experience in customer focused conversion and engagement
- Full understanding of analytics, and how it can be used to improve products.
- Proven leadership across disciplines at a digital B to C company
- Ability to inspire a team of UX Designers and manage their career growth and trajectory
- Ability to easily prioritize and organize large volumes of projects
- Has extensive client management and engagement experience and is comfortable presenting their work to a large audience
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager - Confluent Control Center
Confluent, Palo Alto
Product Manager - Pricing
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
User Experience Content Manager (Bank Shopfront)
Director of Developer Relations