DraftKings is a leading sports entertainment brand that creates the most exciting digital sports competitions and experiences on the planet. Our goal is to transform the way fans experience sports. Our mission is to make sports better – and make better sports fans – by bringing them closer to the games they love. We are the signature tech startup of our generation in Boston.
DraftKings celebrated its fifth anniversary in May 2017 and was founded in 2012. Since then, DraftKings has logged more than 7 million users, who collectively have submitted more than 680 million contest entries.
As a Senior Product Designer you will be responsible for the visual design of our native mobile solution.
- Work cross platform:
- Deep understanding of best practices and standards on iOS and Android with the ability to educate others
- Closely collaborate with the experience architects (UX) and developers as needed.
- Collaborate with various internal teams to understand business requirements
- Deliver highly functional, user-focused designs, prototypes and annotations (as needed)
- Create mobile design solutions that satisfy business strategies and user needs
- Balance multiple projects concurrently with a high degree of organization and execution
- Lead User Acceptance Testing process
- 5+ years experience in mobile user interface planning and design
- Portfolio illustrating engaging and inspiring mobile design work
- Strong visual design sense, clean command over typography, interaction design, and usability
- Expert control over design applications: Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InVision
- Experience with responsive design methods and development of design iterations
- Skilled in design asset production for development implementation
- The ability to clearly articulate design decisions
Keys to Success:
- Demonstrate accountability and integrity
- Develop successful relationships within the team and with other departments
- Embrace change
- Ability to understand "the fan"
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
BetterUp, San Francisco
Class Pass, New York
Scheme Compliance Specialist
Tyro Payments, 155 Clarence St, Sydney, NSW, 2000
Technical Product Manager, R&D (Blockchain)
The Vanbex Group, Vancouver, Canada Area
Senior Software Engineer
Workfront, Lehi, Utah
indaHash, Poland, Warsaw