DraftKings is a leading sports entertainment brand that creates the most exciting digital sports competitions and experiences on the planet. Our goal is to transform the way fans experience sports. Our mission is to make sports better – and make better sports fans – by bringing them closer to the games they love. We are the signature tech startup of our generation in Boston.
As a Product Manager at DraftKings, you’ll be responsible for charting out the future of the DraftKings platform as you build and define the product roadmap for one of our product dimensions. Product Managers at DraftKings use a combination of strong data analysis, stakeholder inputs, and industry instinct to identify and define new opportunities within the DraftKings product. The Product Manager will work cross functionally alongside technology, production and other stakeholders to bring those products to life. The Product Manager will also closely monitor the KPIs of their products, and consistently optimize over time.
- Managing the entire product development cycle from strategic planning to launch and post-launch optimization
- Continuously maintain a product roadmap for a team of full stack developers & production team members
- Identify, analyze and prioritize new feature requests
- Creating business cases to support prioritization decisions
- Work closely with engineering, production, and other stakeholders to break down high level projects into product specification documents with supporting user stories and high level acceptance criteria supporting our international/finance/accounting initiatives
- Working closely with engineering to continuously represent the voice of your key stakeholders during the design/development process
- Facilitate alignment among executives and other stakeholders as needed
- Collaborate with Production and Development teams to drive a completed final product
- Effectively balance the often competing demands of innovation, quality, architectural/operational improvements, and speed to market
- Collaborate closely with marketing and other business functions to ensure successful product launches and operations
- Measure the performance of each feature launched, and help set KPI metrics for the teams
- Degree in technical field (Engineering, Math, Sciences, etc)
- 3+ Years of profession experience in product management, consulting, or similar field
- Comfort collaborating across multiple departments, including Technology, UX, Marketing, and Finance
- Strong quantitative skills
- Proven track record of driving cross functional projects from inception to completion
- Demonstrated knowledge of both business and technology
- Strong passion for fantasy sports and/or skill gaming
- Extremely rapid learning curve, and ability to quickly create value in almost any situation
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Experience with data manipulation tools (SQL, R, Python, etc)
- Professional experience in consumer facing products, particularly gaming
- Professional experience with multi-platform development
- Management experience a plus.
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
Analyst, Business Development
New York Media, New York, NY
Senior Product Manager - Community & Video Experience
Ellation, San Francisco
ECU Validation Engineer or Technician
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Content Strategist + Copywriter
Nextdoor, San Francisco, CA
DraftKings, Boston, MA
Senior Product Manager