DraftKings is a leading sports entertainment brand that creates the most exciting digital sports competitions and experiences on the planet. Our goal is to transform the way fans experience sports. Our mission is to make sports better – and make better sports fans – by bringing them closer to the games they love. We are the signature tech startup of our generation in Boston.
Celebrating its fifth anniversary in May 2017, DraftKings was founded in 2012 and has logged more than 7 million users, who collectively have submitted more than 680 million contest entries. We are the signature tech startup of our generation in Boston.
As a Senior Business Data Analyst, you will be an internal consultant and focus on transforming data into actionable business insights to fuel the growth of DraftKings. Data is at the heart of every decision made within DraftKings, and our analytics team works to solve problems across a wide variety of topics.
- Optimize acquisition spend and marketing strategies to drive growth
- Recommend contest sizing to positively impact the user experience and business efficiency
- Analyze and understand customer behavior throughout our platform
- Identify ways to improve customer game-play through on-site changes
- Measure how new features or site changes are driving changes in customer behavior
- Develop and systematize standard reporting for key business results (contest performance, player activity, segment performance, key player performance reporting)
- Build and execute test plans and drive the learning agenda for your area
- Provide guidance/critique for others on their analysis
- Many more….
- BS in Engineering, Mathematics, Business, Finance, or a related field
- 3+ years of analytics experience, preferably in an e-commerce or mobile gaming company
- Experience with SQL, SAS, Matlab, Python, R, or other programming language required
- Knowledge of statistics and hypothesis testing required, with model building experience a strong plus
- Demonstrated history of autonomously developing new insights from data
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Comfortable in fast paced, results driven environment
- Avid fantasy sports player with deep understanding of the daily fantasy sports industry
- Highly proficient with data analytics, and experience in data manipulation using a variety of tools
- Strong communication and business consulting skills; able to influence others including and up through VP level to take action
- Extremely strong ability to problem solve, with emphasis on working through ambiguity
- Proven history of taking initiative, and having a self-driven approach to determining what’s important to focus on
- Natural curiosity, and a demonstrated ability to turn observed data into a story about what behavior is driving that data
- Autonomously defines the framework or approach to complex problems
- Systematically seeks context in all situations before acting
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
Everlane, San Francisco, CA
*Senior QA Engineer
Cherwell Software, Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom
Sr. Carrier Operations Network Engineer
First Orion Corp., Bellevue, WA
Bank Partnerships Analyst
Cardlytics, Cardlytics Headquarters - Ponce City Market
Staff Software Engineer – YARN
Hortonworks, Santa Clara, CA
Priorities USA, Washington, DC