DraftKings is a leading sports entertainment brand that creates the most exciting digital sports competitions and experiences on the planet. Our goal is to transform the way fans experience sports. Our mission is to make sports better – and make better sports fans – by bringing them closer to the games they love. We are the signature tech startup of our generation in Boston.
DraftKings is looking for a self-starter with a strong analytical digital background focused in user acquisition. This candidate is highly creative, data driven and well versed in measuring return on ad spend and dynamic media optimization. S/he should be an expert in digital user acquisition and ad buying at a large scale, preferably for free-to-play games or mobile applications. S/he will be responsible for driving forward and innovating DraftKings digital media strategy.
- Responsible for managing and driving customer acquisition across digital channels; effectively and efficiently lead performance-based paid acquisition marketing efforts to reach acquisition goals
- Develop and manage short and long term budgeting to achieve objectives; manage budget fluidly based on real time results
- Lead key initiatives in user acquisitions plans and bring external expertise as DraftKings further invests in data driven marketing
- Conduct thorough and deep analysis to derive new findings to greatly optimize digital marketing campaigns to acquire new and engaged users at large scale
- Define framework and partner with analytics to determine value of acquisition efforts
- Develop A/B testing programs to maximize acquisition efforts and return
- Influence product and development teams to implement features and/or designs that improve acquisition
- Develop audience targeting strategy, placement strategy, KPI strategies, messaging strategy, retargeting strategies, budgeting forecasting and spend strategies to reach acquisition goals.
- Work closely with the brand team to make best-in-class and fully optimized creatives at scale
- Identify new partner, platform, and optimization opportunities to drive campaign performance
- 8+ years of experience with mobile user acquisition and ad buying experience at scale, preferably with free-to-play games; will consider if have relevant e-commerce experience
- Experience across mobile, social and search channels
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
- Experienced with conducting analysis on acquisition and ad buying to deliver ROI including A/B testing alternatives
- 5+ years management experience with the ability to inspire, prioritize, and mentor
- Exceptional analytical skills balanced with understanding of creative development
- Ability to thoroughly monitor, analyze, and troubleshoot 3rd party mobile app tracking
- Understanding of multiple techniques to identify advertising fraud
- Manage fast-paced and dynamic projects in a highly-organized manner on schedule and on budget
- Strong, thorough, and deep understanding of A/B testing and creating A/B test environments
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and SQL skills
- Strong negotiation and influence skills; Strong verbal and written skills
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Science, Math, Performance Marketing or related technical degree
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
Video Editing Internship (San Francisco, CA)
Kiva Internship Program, 1 position available
Home Chef, 1055 E Cooley Ave. San Bernardino, CA 92408
International Product Specialist, Philippines (Contract)
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA
Senior SEO Consultant - Trust Agents
Dept, Trust Agents
Head of Retail Sportsbook Operations
DraftKings, Hoboken, NJ - New York, NY - Las Vegas, NV
Valencia, City lead (Prácticas remuneradas)
Deliveroo, Valencia, Spain