DraftKings is a leading sports entertainment brand that creates the most exciting digital sports competitions and experiences on the planet. Our goal is to transform the way fans experience sports. Our mission is to make sports better – and make better sports fans – by bringing them closer to the games they love. We are the signature tech startup of our generation in Boston.
DraftKings is looking for an analytically sharp, dependable Senior Manager dedicated to running the core business operations and making bold, real-time decisions that directly impact the DraftKings economy and engagement with the product.
The Senior. Manager, Business Analysis in our Contest Operations will manage a team of 3- 5 associates and collaborate with product, game ops, data science and analytics team to codify and automate routine tasks, challenge assumptions, and accelerate growth of the product through intelligent and thoughtful live operations deployment.
Qualified candidates will be self-motivated, dependable and able to execute under states of high pressure in an exceedingly fast-paced environment.
- Analyze and monitor key metrics and user feedback on a real-time basis to determine user trends and behavior
- Identify and incorporate best practices derived from analysis into new and existing contest strategies and communicate key takeaways to management
- Strengthen accuracy of demand forecasting framework to improve accuracy
- Partner with product & engineering to manage product tools roadmap in order to maximize operational efficiency and ensure flawless execution
- Coach and develop high-performing team members
- Exceptional judgment; ability to balance risk / reward and manage to results
- Strong analytical background
- Proficiency in managing operational teams / processes
- Experience partnering and driving results within matrixed organizational environments
- Relentless work ethic
- Relentless passion for the customer
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proven ability to coach and develop talent
- Proficiency with SQL
- 5 – 7 years of experience innovating in a marketing, consulting, or operational role
- 3+ years management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above in a quantitative field
- Passion for sports, particularly fantasy sports
- Comfortable in fast paced, results driven environment
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Twilio, Tallinn, Estonia
Graphic Design Lead
Head of Digital Strategy
Indigo, Boston, MA
Director, Data Partnerships
Yext, San Francisco, CA
Community Manager, (contract) Indonesian
Key Account Manager APAC (Shanghai)
SAM Labs, Shanghai