DraftKings is a leading sports entertainment brand that creates the most exciting digital sports competitions and experiences on the planet. Our goal is to transform the way fans experience sports. Our mission is to make sports better – and make better sports fans – by bringing them closer to the games they love. We are the signature tech startup of our generation in Boston.
The Business planning and Analysis team manages business planning, financial forecasting and analysis, corporate development (mergers and acquisitions), and fundraising. This role will require cross-functional coordination across several groups, including marketing, product, engineering, analytics, and business intelligence. You will be responsible for marketing planning and analysis – blending data driven insights and sound judgment to help challenge and solve marketing problems. You will need to understand the complexity and lead actionable strategy without losing sight of the big picture. The position is full-time and located in Boston, MA.
- Act as the thought partner to marketers across strategic and operational challenges
- Create value-add analysis around growth opportunities, marketing campaigns, media optimization, and core business metrics and drive better decision making and results
- Facilitate marketing planning and the allocation of the marketing budget, and manage in-quarter optimization and adjustments
- Monitor acquisition and customer lifetime value; analyze key predictors, identify trends and present actionable insights to the Marketing team
- Develop insights to support our continued expansion in North America and globally
- Conduct market research, track and compile industry trends and competitive analysis to inform marketing strategies
- A successful candidate will have a strong track record of leadership and demonstrated success as a strategist, analyst, and/or data driven marketer.
- 6+ years of experience in highly analytical environments - top management consulting firm, investment bank, corporate strategy. Of the 6+ years of professional experience, at least 3+ years of media and/or entertainment specific experience in highly analytical roles
- Proven track record and enthusiasm for building, managing, mentoring, and inspiring teams and influencing peer organizations
- Strong communicator with the ability to moderate based on audience and demonstrate an ability to partner with a range of cross cultural and cross functional partners
- History of self starting and defining what success means in different professional environments and achieving that success
- Excel Master, SQL Skills
- Top-tier MBA (or equivalent) a plus
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
Manager, Financial Reporting
Lightspeed, Montreal, QC
Interbrand, Cincinnati, OH
Business Operations Analyst
Markforged, Watertown, MA
Junior Technical Editor
Bishop Fox, Atlanta, GA
Diligence and Production Immigration Counsel
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Associate, San Francisco
Accordion Partners, Strategic Finance