DraftKings is a leading sports entertainment brand that creates the most exciting digital sports competitions and experiences on the planet. Our goal is to transform the way fans experience sports. Our mission is to make sports better – and make better sports fans – by bringing them closer to the games they love. We are the signature tech startup of our generation in Boston.
Celebrating its fifth anniversary in May 2017, DraftKings was founded in 2012 and has logged more than 7 million users, who collectively have submitted more than 680 million contest entries. We are the signature tech startup of our generation in Boston.
As an Entry-Level Business Data Analyst, you will be an internal consultant and focus on transforming data into actionable business insights to fuel the growth of DraftKings. Data is at the heart of every decision made within DraftKings, and our analytics team works to solve problems across a wide variety of topics.
- Optimize acquisition spend and marketing strategies to drive growth
- Recommend contest sizing to positively impact the user experience and business efficiency
- Analyze and understand customer behavior throughout our platform
- Identify ways to improve customer game-play through on-site changes
- Measure how new features or site changes are driving changes in customer behavior
- Develop and systematize standard reporting for key business results (contest performance, player activity, segment performance, key player performance reporting)
- Build and execute test plans and drive the learning agenda for your area
- Many more….
- BS in Engineering, Mathematics, Business, or a related field
- 0-1 year of analytics experience, ideally in an Ecommerce company
- Experience with SQL, SAS, Matlab, R, or other programming language is a plus
- Knowledge of statistics and hypothesis testing required, with model building experience a plus
- Demonstrated history of autonomously developing new insights from data
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Comfortable in fast paced, results driven environment
- Highly proficient with data analytics, and experience in data manipulation using a variety of tools
- Strong communication and business consulting skills
- Extremely strong ability to problem solve, especially in areas where you have no experience
- Proven history of taking initiative, and having a self-driven approach to determining what’s important to focus on
- Natural curiosity, and a demonstrated ability to turn observed data into a story about what behavior is driving that data
- Ability to take complicated problems and build simple frameworks
- Avid fantasy sports player a plus
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
Head of Composite Manufacturing
Praktikant/ Werkstudent (m/w) - Operational Excellence
Mobile Specialist [🇧🇷 Native Portuguese Speaker]
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Sr. Director, Enrollment and Premium Billing
Bright Health, Minneapolis, MN
Senior Global Category Manager - Data Centers / IT
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Technical Lead Software Engineering - Ride Experience Software
Zoox, Menlo Park, CA