We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Love data? We do too.
We’re growing quickly and are looking for a Business Data Analyst to help us scale through data-driven action. When you join our analytics team, you will play a vital role in solving problems across a wide array of business areas, which will provide you an opportunity to see the impact of your personal work right away. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Business Data Analyst:
- You will analyze and understand customer behavior throughout our platform.
- Identify improvements to gameplay through on-site changes.
- You will measure how new features are driving changes to customer behavior.
- Develop standard reporting for key business results like contest performance, player activity, and segment performance.
- You will also build and execute test plans and drive the learning agenda for your focus area.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 0-1 year of analytics experience, preferably at an e-commerce company.
- You have experience with SQL, SAS, and Matlab. Additional programming language experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of statistics and hypotheses testing. Model building experience is a plus.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a BS in Mathematics, Business, or a related field.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
Head of People
Human API, San Mateo
Junior Stylist & Quality Supervisor
Bloomon, Aalsmeer, The Netherlands
Back Office Specialist
Vroom, Houston, TX
Associate Production Manager (Multiple Day and Night Openings)
HelloFresh, Newark, NJ
Facilities Maintenance Technician (Northlake)
Imperfect Produce, Chicago
Golden State Warriors, SF New Arena Project Team