DraftKings is a leading sports entertainment brand that creates the most exciting digital sports competitions and experiences on the planet. Our goal is to transform the way fans experience sports. Our mission is to make sports better – and make better sports fans – by bringing them closer to the games they love. We are the signature tech startup of our generation in Boston.
DraftKings is looking for a self-starter with a strong background in large scale user acquisition and media buying analysis in Facebook across App, Mobile Web, and Desktop. S/he will be an integral part of the Acquisition team and the lead Paid Social Media Buyer. The candidate will be responsible for planning and executing UA campaigns across multiple sports to meet quarterly goals. As well as creating and analyzing AB tests that align with the team’s testing and learning agenda. This candidate has a creative and entrepreneurial spirit and makes data based decisions to drive ROI.
· Planning and executing Facebook user acquisition campaigns to meet team goals
· Conduct thorough and deep analysis to derive new findings to greatly optimize campaigns to acquire new users efficiently and at scale
· Identify and plan A/B test opportunities to draw insights critical for growth and optimization
· Conceptualize new and innovative ads and partner with the creative team for development
· Own and cultivate relationships with Facebook and related digital media partners
· Work with other team members in sharing learnings and work with the Analytics to determine value of media bought, testing, and optimizations
· Forecasting and monitoring quarterly performance goals for responsible channels
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
· 2+ years of experience in User Acquisition in Facebook Advertising
· Experience in leading ad and copy creation
· Data driven with strong analytical skills
· Moderate to Advanced Excel Skills
· Experience conducting analysis on acquisition and ad buying to deliver ROI including A/B testing alternatives and identifying fraud
· Understanding of A/B testing and creating A/B test environments
· Experience in any of the following a plus but not mandatory: mobile gaming acquisition, programmatic mobile and video, Twitter, Snapchat, DSPs, DMPs, Nanigans/Kenshoo(or equivalent), and MMPs.
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in social and mobile performance marketing
· Well organized and high attention to detail, with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously often under challenging time constraints
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Director, Demand Generation
Classy, San Diego HQ
Associate Product Marketing Manager, Data for Marketers
Factual, Los Angeles
Honey, Downtown Los Angeles
Marketing Associate, SEO (Onsite Contract)
Coursera, Mountain View, CA
Market Research Analyst
Bishop Fox, San Francisco, CA
Head of Retention Programs
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA