DraftKings is a leading sports entertainment brand that creates the most exciting digital sports competitions and experiences on the planet. Our goal is to transform the way fans experience sports. We are looking a digital and social marketing strategist with a multimedia background to join the team as Associate Manager, Social Marketing.
The ideal candidate is passionate about technology, understands the role of social media and has experience building digital and social media programs for big brands. He / she also has social production expertise; ideally having produced multimedia content for social media channels.
The ideal candidate lives and breathes social media, is an avid follower of new social products and has experience with paid, earned and owned media. When given the right tools, he / she can quickly produce video and other media formats for social channels. He/She has experience running brand social media accounts; building editorial plans and creating social ideas as part of a broader marketing campaign. The successful candidate will join a growing team with the objective of helping to elevate the content strategy, create robust channels and ultimately grow DraftKing’s business. Specifically, they will:
- Produce graphical and video content designed for social media channels.
- Work with the broader marketing organization to create campaigns that leverage social channels to connect with audiences and grow our business
- Contribute to the development of the team’s analytics and measurement framework – and will own the creation and execution of that dashboard
- Will contribute to social content creation around all channels.
- Build channel specific strategies with a point of view on how each tie back to overall team goals
- Work with our communications teams’ to amplify activities in the social space
- Work with our Strategic Partnerships to develop social programs in conjunction with partner teams and leagues.
- Work with Community Managers on consumer engagement programs designed to activate our fans online
- Serve as the primary liaison from the social marketing team to partner groups across the organization
The ideal candidate has the following key attributes: results orientation, collaborative spirit, creativity, resourcefulness, organization, confidence, initiative and enthusiasm. Specifically,
- 5-7 years of experience working on social media marketing efforts (ideally in the sports and / or entertainment space)
- Experience with video / AV / multimedia production
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Passionate expert about digital and social media
- Demonstrated understanding of modern marketing (digital, CRM, experiential & social)
- Ability to work well under pressure and achieve results in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves and get the work -- big and small – done
- Team player, motivated to build internal confidence and alignment
- Experience working in “passion” categories
- Experience in design programs like Photoshop a plus
- Avid sports fan and fantasy sports enthusiast a plus
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
General Manager, Premium
Strava, San Francisco
Customer Experience Associate
DraftKings, Hoboken, NJ
Twitch, London, UK
Luxury Retreats - Gestionnaire du Marketing de Fidélisation/ Retention Marketing Manager
Airbnb, Montreal, Canada
Hypebeast, Hong Kong
Director, Sales & VIP Operations