DraftKings, Boston, MA
See jobs at DraftKings
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Shape a rapidly scaling industry.
DraftKings is growing quickly and we’re looking for a Tech Lead to direct our engineering teams and influence our product roadmap. This is more than a technical position, though. You’ll be collaborating across teams, informing our business decisions, and creatively finding solutions to all of our scaling challenges. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Technical Lead:
- Take ownership for the design, development, maintenance, testing strategy, and operations of API services written primarily in C# with SQL and NoSQL databases hosted in AWS.
- Collaborate with business leads across the company to define milestones and deliveries on very short time frames for new functionality to be added to existing systems.
- You will be the first voice for the engineering organization on the systems your team owns.
- Lead your team in design sessions and ensure your team delivers high quality work that aligns with DraftKings engineering strategy.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have experience as the ‘expert’ on a development team where you were responsible for everything from planning to delivering key features and management of those features.
- Expertise with at least on object-oriented language like C# or Java.
- You have strong relational database skills using technologies like MySQL or SQL Server.
- Familiarity with AWS services and infrastructure.
- You also have the ability to write automated comprehensive test suites at all levels of the architecture.
- Prior experience helping scale a rapidly growing company is a plus.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.PM18
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Information Security
Boxed, New York
Solutions Engineer - Spanish and English speaking
Cloudflare, London, UK
Senior Software Engineer
HeadSpin, Palo Alto, CA
Peloton, New York, NY
Senior Front End Engineer - Mortgage
Credit Karma, San Francisco, CA
Mechanical Engineer, Packaging
Rigetti Computing, Berkeley, CA