Senior Designer (Creative)
DraftKings, Boston, MA
See jobs at DraftKings
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Create in a groundbreaking environment.
DraftKings is on the lookout for a Senior Designer to join our Brand & Creative team. You’ll design campaigns and creative executions that bring to life our positioning as “The Game Inside the Game.”
What you’ll do as a Senior Designer:
- Partner with Copywriters and Art Directors to create designs for marketing, including Acquisition, CRM, Social, Product, and Brand.
- Work with Creative Director and Design Director to establish creative vision for projects.
- Conceptualize and design promotional assets, including videos, landing pages, logo, digital banners, and emails.
- Create layouts, applying design principles, such as color, typography, organizing elements, and usability.
- Stay current on marketing trends, best practices, and emerging tech.
What skills you will use:
- 5-8 years of experience in a related role.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- A passion for design and a relevant portfolio.
- Experience developing award-winning creative for major B-to-C brands.
- Demonstrated understanding of modern marketing (digital, experiential & social).
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
Local Marketing Manager
LimeBike, Seattle, WA
Index Exchange, New York
Field Specialist 2
Getaround, San Francisco
Account Executive, Mid Market (Swedish)
Slack, Dublin, Ireland
Head of Partner Marketing - Indonesia & Malaysia
Netflix, Singapore, Singapore
Sr. Art Director | Consumer Engagement
The Marketing Arm, Dallas