DraftKings, Jersey City, NJ
See jobs at DraftKings
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Be part of the newest game changer.
We are preparing to build upon our leading US sports brand by launching a new Sportsbook product! As a Sportsbook Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing various areas within our Sportsbook Operations and CRM teams. We’ll be #1 in the US in this new market, and we want the best talent from day one.
What you’ll do as a Sportsbook Analyst:
- Oversee areas of Sportsbook CRM Analytics, always aligning on priorities with key stakeholders
- Manage the development of new models, including segmentation/lifecycle models used to create relevant CRM treatments
- Oversee CRM performance measurements, including incremental lift of the marketing audience over the no-marketing control group
- Analyze various areas of Sportsbook Operational performance, including Betting Demand, Player Behavior and Profiling, Risk Management and Trading performance
- Set up and own analytics tools and reporting capabilities for the Sportsbook Operations team including performance dashboards tracking to business operating plan and views into key Sportsbook KPIs
- Measure and report on offers and promotions, including free bets, deposit bonuses, and seasonal promotions to drive KPIs like active pay players and average betting handle
- Understand various player profiles in the Sportsbook customer base, based on behaviors, and further company understanding key LTV drivers that will unlock higher customer LTV
- Provide opportunity size and other analysis into major promotional events to help the Sportsbook team capitalize on major sporting events in the US, including Super Bowl, Masters, etc.
- Oversee the development of new technology, models and capabilities to solve operational problems and drive data-driven business decision making
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM or quantitative field.
- 1+ years in ecommerce, gaming, or digital operations and marketing analytics.
- Sportsbook or real-money gaming experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience building infrastructure, models, and frameworks to measure performance.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
Manager/Director of Marketing Operations (Marketo + Salesforce)
OneLogin, San Francisco HQ
Growth Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
VP, Brand Partnerships
Freshly, New York
Team Lead SEO (m/f/d)
Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager, European Markets