Product Design Director, Sportsbook
DraftKings, Boston, MA
See jobs at DraftKings
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Be part of the newest game changer.
We are preparing to build upon our leading US sports brand by launching a new Sportsbook product! As the Product Design Director for our Sportsbook team, you’ll lead the visual design of our newly developed Sportsbook app. We’ll be #1 in the US in this new market, and we want the best talent from day one.
What you’ll do as a Sportsbook Product Design Director:
- Provide art direction to designers, writers, developers, and UX specialists.
- Contribute strategic ideas and innovative thinking to meet market changes, reach business objectives, address competitive threats, and support strategic plans.
- Manage the Visual UI Design team, including organizational alignment, recruiting, professional training, performance reviews, setting objectives, and more.
- Build strong, collaborative business partnerships with key departments.
What skills you will use:
- Strong portfolio featuring a variety of design solutions across surfaces.
- Experience leading Digital Design on all platforms (iOS/Android/Web) and explicit experience in Native App design.
- 3 years demonstrating strong mobile experience.
- 5 years of management experience.
- Bachelor's degree.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
DraftKings, Inc. is the world’s leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform that allows fans in North America and the UK to compete in single-day, online fantasy sports contests across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings’ premier web-based and mobile technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in Boston in 2012. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices in New York City and London. More than 350 employees. DraftKings is the exclusive DFS partner of Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, the National Hockey League and NASCAR (see more partnership details below).
Want to learn more about DraftKings? Visit DraftKings's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Owner - Supply Chain Management (m/f/x)
Senior Product Manager, Complex Care
Grand Rounds, San Francisco, CA
UI Designer, Cryptowatch
Kraken Exchange, San Francisco
Marketing Events Manager
Pivotal Software, London
Product Manager, IT Infrastructure Solutions
Rubrik, Bangalore (IND) Office
Principal Mechanical Engineer - Process Equipment
Memphis Meats, Berkeley, CA