Dream11 is 10 years old, but our team has just entered the stadium. We're moving the needle on key business goals via continuous experimentation and rigorous statistics. We constantly hack, learn, and try to do things differently. We are a team of experienced jacks of all trades who are crazy smart, very direct and very hands on. We work with extreme agility as the requirements change frequently from the learning of what is working and what is not. We have a diverse technology stack based on microservices running in a polyglot framework. Dream11 tech stack serves 50+ million users.
- Entire configuration management, managing build-and-release cycles and processes including continuous integration (CI)
- Building automated deployment and handling of large scale distributed infrastructure for web and mobile users
- Mitigating service performance bottlenecks by conducting need-gap analysis to recommend / implement scope of modifications
- Troubleshooting of applications and infrastructure issues to minimize impact on the live production environment
- 7 years of experience of working on architecture & design of deploying enterprise applications on AWS
- Experience in CI/CD tools like jenkins
- Scripting experience in Perl/Ruby/Python/Bash programming
- Worked on Source Control Management Tools like Subversion, Git, Bitbucket
- Experience with orchestration tools for Cloud automation like Ansible
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems and networking
- Knowledge of monitoring tools like nagios, zabbix, sensu
- Knowledge on infrastructure, IT security
- Being a die-hard Cricket and/or Football Fan
Dream11 is India’s Biggest Sports Gaming platform with 5 crore+ users playing Fantasy Cricket, Football, Kabaddi and NBA. It is a Game of Skill that offers Indian sports fans a platform to showcase their sports knowledge. Fans can create their own team made up of real-life players from upcoming matches, score points based on their on-field performance and compete with other fans.
Dream11 helps sports fans increase their engagement and connect deeper with the sport they love by being a team owner, not just a spectator. Dream11 is also the Official Partner of the top sports leagues in the world such as the Hero CPL, Hero ISL and NBA.
A Mumbai based Series D funded startup, Dream11 was founded in 2012 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity & Tencent are the marquee investors in Dream11.
Dream11 has been ranked #9 among India's Great Mid-Size Workplaces - 2018.
Our Dream Team of 150 is based out of Mumbai, has been the engine of Dream11's exponential growth over the years. And now, we're looking for smart, self-motivated, passionate and skilled doers who can bring their A game to the table. If you are open to learning and unlearning and are driven by the desire to excel, Dream11 is just the place for you.
What is the Dream11 family like?
At Dream11, we don’t have employees, we have Dreamsters.
Dreamsters you can trust. Dreamsters who care deeply about you. Dreamsters who are intelligent, hard working, fun to be with and respect each other. We are a diverse team united by a common purpose: to make every game exciting for all sports fans.
What we promise?
An amazing stadium-like environment that you will love. A place where experiments and learning never stop. A place without micromanagement and bureaucracy. An opportunity to create an impact from day 1.
Come join India’s leading sports tech company. The grass is literally greener in our field.
The year was 2012. India was the reigning Cricket World Champion, Manchester City won the league with the last kick of the season, and the country was ready to fall in love with sports all over again.
Two young avid sports fans, Harsh Jain & Bhavit Sheth, launched Dream11: India’s first Fantasy Sports Platform.
They started from scratch to make Dream11 the new language of sports for over 2 crore sports fans, helping them to showcase their skill and knowledge!
Our mission is to be India’s most trusted fantasy sports platform, and we’re only getting started.