Being a ‘user-centric’ company, this is a critical function at Dream11. The Customer Success team is a combination of passionate, fun & highly communicative Dreamsters that work towards enhancing the playing experience of over 7 Crore sports fans on Dream11 and helping them succeed on the platform.
- Develop and deploy Service Excellence framework. Focus on a world class customer service strategy leading to user delight
- Identify key opportunities, leverage points and expectations in the user journey experience to achieve customer satisfaction
- Set performance standards to meet service goals of Dream11. Track and evaluate team performance against key operating metrics
- Sustain a positive environment where team displays high levels of motivation and excellent team spirit through effective engagement efforts and R&R schemes
- Partner with the management team to align customer service department policies and systems with Dream11 objectives
- Be a true ‘Customer Delight Ambassador’ by aligning and working closely with tech/product teams to improve the overall user experience on the Dream11 platform
- 8 years of relevant work experience in the non-voice process in customer service industry
- Experience of managing outsourced vendor teams and driving KPIs through them
- Highly data driven and hands-on approach
- Excellent people management skills
- Worked previously at a fast growing consumer internet start-up preferably in online gaming or e-commerce
- Love for sports
Dream11 is India’s Biggest Sports Gaming platform with 7 crore+ users playing Fantasy Cricket, Football, Kabaddi and NBA. It is a Game of Skill that offers Indian sports fans a platform to showcase their sports knowledge. Fans can create their own team made up of real-life players from upcoming matches, score points based on their on-field performance and compete with other fans.
Dream11 helps sports fans increase their engagement and connect deeper with the sport they love by being a team owner, not just a spectator. Dream11 is also the Official Partner of the top sports leagues in the world such as the Hero CPL, Hero ISL and NBA.
A Mumbai based Series D funded startup, Dream11 was founded in 2012 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity & Tencent are the marquee investors in Dream11.
Dream11 has been ranked #10 among India's Great Mid-Size Workplaces - 2019.
Our Dream Team of 200 is based out of Mumbai, has been the engine of Dream11's exponential growth over the years. And now, we're looking for smart, self-motivated, passionate and skilled doers who can bring their A game to the table. If you are open to learning and unlearning and are driven by the desire to excel, Dream11 is just the place for you.
What is the Dream11 family like?
At Dream11, we don’t have employees, we have Dreamsters.
Dreamsters you can trust. Dreamsters who care deeply about you. Dreamsters who are intelligent, hard working, fun to be with and respect each other. We are a diverse team united by a common purpose: to make every game exciting for all sports fans.
What we promise?
An amazing stadium-like environment that you will love. A place where experiments and learning never stop. A place without micromanagement and bureaucracy. An opportunity to create an impact from day 1.
Come join India’s leading sports tech company. The grass is literally greener in our field.
The year was 2012. India was the reigning Cricket World Champion, Manchester City won the league with the last kick of the season, and the country was ready to fall in love with sports all over again.
Two young avid sports fans, Harsh Jain & Bhavit Sheth, launched Dream11: India’s first Fantasy Sports Platform.
They started from scratch to make Dream11 the new language of sports for over 2 crore sports fans, helping them to showcase their skill and knowledge!
Our mission is to be India’s most trusted fantasy sports platform, and we’re only getting started.