- Build real-time and batch analytics platform for analytics & machine-learning
- Get to work with an experts in field of data and develop solutions keeping the growing scale & business requirements in mind
- As an integral part of the Data Engineering team, be involved in the entire development lifecycle from conceptualisation to implementation
- Basic understanding of real-time/batch processing big data solutions (Spark, Kafka, KSql, MapReduce, Yarn, Hive, HDFS etc)
- Basic knowledge of developing applications that work with NoSQL stores (e.g., ElasticSearch, HBase, Cassandra)
- Hands on experience on SQL
- Proven programming experience in core Java
- Experience in AWS cloud
Good to Have:
- Loves sports and have worked previously in a high-growth tech start
The year was 2012. India was the reigning Cricket World Champion, Manchester City won the league with the last kick of the season, and the country was ready to fall in love with sports all over again. Two young avid sports fans, Harsh Jain & Bhavit Sheth, launched Dream11: India’s first Fantasy Sports Platform. They started from scratch to make Dream11 the new language of sports for over 2 crore sports fans, helping them to showcase their skill and knowledge! Our mission is to be India’s most trusted fantasy sports platform, and we’re only getting started.
Want to learn more about Dream11? Visit Dream11's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.