- Exciting role to lead the Legal Arm of Dream11’s Corp Dev function involving drafting, negotiating, structuring, diligence legal for complex transactions led by Dream Sports Investments (minority or majority)
- Act as a bridge between Corporate Development and Legal function on multiple transactions
- Co-ordinating with Company Counsel on various transaction related issues, documentation and corporate structuring
- Work with external legal, accounting and other advisors to ensure quality service provided to Dream Sports
- 4-8 years of experience in the field of M&A in specific and general legal domain awareness
- Experience of either one of the following:-
- Strong knowledge on SHA/SPA/Investor Rights Agreement, Disclosure Schedules
- Experience on corporate Laws, including Companies Act, FEMA, SEBI, Securities Law and such other related Statutes for M&A
- Experience in Legal due diligence, drafting and negotiating of term sheets and confidentiality agreements
Good to Have:
- Experience in Tech Start-ups (in Sport Domain will be an added advantage)
- Is a Dream11 user or understands FS/Sports Streaming, content, e commerce industry
The year was 2012. India was the reigning Cricket World Champion, Manchester City won the league with the last kick of the season, and the country was ready to fall in love with sports all over again. Two young avid sports fans, Harsh Jain & Bhavit Sheth, launched Dream11: India’s first Fantasy Sports Platform. They started from scratch to make Dream11 the new language of sports for over 2 crore sports fans, helping them to showcase their skill and knowledge! Our mission is to be India’s most trusted fantasy sports platform, and we’re only getting started.
Want to learn more about Dream11? Visit Dream11's website.
The global destination for luxury fashion