- Assist in drafting and vetting of Content Publication, Broadcast sponsorship/partnerships and such various other agreements; maintaining repository of all the original agreements and contract management software
- Assist in managing engagements with internal departments on various legal issues involving Content Contributor arrangements, advertising, broadcasting, Live Scores, Sports News and updates etc.
- Legal research on issues ranging from Sports, Contracts, Criminal, Taxation and such other issues as may come up from time to time in Sports Data, Content, broadcasting, OTT segment
- Assist in creating robust legal and compliance structure within organisation especially with FanCode in mind
- Should be willing to contribute in other areas of legal including Online Gaming, Gambling Laws, Fantasy Sports, Taxation
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in drafting, vetting and managing contracts
- Hands-on experience in engaging with different business functions and translating ideas from cross-functional teams
- Experience in single-handedly working with tight deadlines on multiple projects
- Solution-oriented approach with an eye for detail
Good to Have:
- Person who has been a part of Sports Content, publishing, broadcasting industry with an experience of around 3-5 years will be preferred.
- Experience in litigation will be an added advantage, but is not mandatory
The year was 2012. India was the reigning Cricket World Champion, Manchester City won the league with the last kick of the season, and the country was ready to fall in love with sports all over again. Two young avid sports fans, Harsh Jain & Bhavit Sheth, launched Dream11: India’s first Fantasy Sports Platform. They started from scratch to make Dream11 the new language of sports for over 2 crore sports fans, helping them to showcase their skill and knowledge! Our mission is to be India’s most trusted fantasy sports platform, and we’re only getting started.
Want to learn more about Dream11? Visit Dream11's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.