- Being a senior position within the in-house legal function of the Company, you will be responsible for working closely with various cross functional teams to provide legal solutions.
- Advisory and support around different business verticals of the company ranging from League Partnerships, IP Infringement/Use/Enforcement, OTT, Sports Content, e-commerce, Litigation, Data Security, Product Innovation and such other related legal issues etc.
- You will be responsible to closely work with external counsels of the Company on all these issues with /without a team to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- 6-10 years experience in the General Legal domain in an in-house role (Contracts, Advisory, Litigation, Research)
- Has lead a team of lawyers in previous assignments (in-house and external)
- Excellent legal drafting skills ( has experience in drafting and vetting of documents)
Good to Have:
- Previous experience in OTT/Broadcasting/Sports domain
- Research orientation
- Previous experience of handling Pan India Litigation
The year was 2012. India was the reigning Cricket World Champion, Manchester City won the league with the last kick of the season, and the country was ready to fall in love with sports all over again. Two young avid sports fans, Harsh Jain & Bhavit Sheth, launched Dream11: India’s first Fantasy Sports Platform. They started from scratch to make Dream11 the new language of sports for over 2 crore sports fans, helping them to showcase their skill and knowledge! Our mission is to be India’s most trusted fantasy sports platform, and we’re only getting started.
Want to learn more about Dream11? Visit Dream11's website.
The best bed for better sleep