- Build realtime and batch analytics platform for analytics & machine-learning
- Design, propose and develop solutions keeping the growing scale & business requirements in mind
- As an integral part of the Data Engineering team, be involved in the entire development lifecycle from conceptualisation to architecture to coding to unit testing
- Help us design the Data Model for our data warehouse and other data engineering solutions
- Deep understanding of real-time as well as batch processing big data solutions (Spark/ Kafka/KSql/Yarn/Hive/HDFS/Pig etc)
- Extensive experience developing applications that work with NoSQL stores (e.g., ElasticSearch, HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Understands Data very well and has fair Data Modelling experience with Redshift or Snowflake
- Proven programming experience in Java or Scala
- Experience in gathering and processing raw data at scale including writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs, writing SQL queries, etc
Good to Have:
- Passion for sports
- Have worked previously in a high-growth tech startup
The year was 2012. India was the reigning Cricket World Champion, Manchester City won the league with the last kick of the season, and the country was ready to fall in love with sports all over again. Two young avid sports fans, Harsh Jain & Bhavit Sheth, launched Dream11: India’s first Fantasy Sports Platform. They started from scratch to make Dream11 the new language of sports for over 2 crore sports fans, helping them to showcase their skill and knowledge! Our mission is to be India’s most trusted fantasy sports platform, and we’re only getting started.
Want to learn more about Dream11? Visit Dream11's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price