Drift is the world’s first and only conversational marketing and sales platform. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to provide a modern buying experience for potential customers, generate more qualified leads, and dramatically accelerate the sales cycle.
At Drift, team members:
- Have complete ownership and accountability over their role and functional area
- Have complete transparency into the rest of the company
- Have a sense of urgency. We are building a once in a lifetime company at Drift, so we move fast every single day.
- Connect and consult with inbound leads and marketing generated opportunities
- Drive sales from initial contact, all the way through to close within a fast paced and transactional sales environment
- Prepare and present software demos with prospects and guide them thru the buying process
- Leverage sales management tools to track sales activities
- Build and manage a strong pipeline of prospective customers and work with management to provide an accurate sales forecast
- Sell to key decision makers within organizations of all sizes
- Helping grow the sales team and build a scalable, repeatable process
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience
- 1-3 years of sales experience within a fast paced and transactional environment preferred
- The ability to demonstrate a strong aptitude for Sales
- Technologically savvy and ability to learn new technology fast
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed quotas and goals
- The ability to work individually and collaborate within a team environment to achieve set goals
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Love crushing goals
Drift is the world's leading conversation-driven marketing and sales platform. Customers use Drift to provide a modern buying experience for potential customers, generate more qualified leads, and dramatically accelerate the sales cycle. Based in Boston, Massachusetts, Drift is a venture-backed company founded by serial marketing technology entrepreneurs David Cancel and Elias Torres. Get started for free today at drift.com
Want to learn more about Drift? Visit Drift's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Sales Executive
Pond5, New York City
Senior Sales Manager (Agencies)
1stdibs, New York City - Astor Place
Director of Customer Success Operations
CipherHealth, San Francisco, CA
Campus Ambassador Internship - George Mason University
Yelp, Washington, D.C.
Brand Sales Manager
Taboola, New York