- You often collaborate with senior engineers and business leaders across organizations and disciplines.
- You have an a
- You have at least 4
- You have designed, built, and maintained REST APIs for use in production.
- You can architect RESTful services and understand concepts such as batching, versioning, and idempotency.
- We use Java8/dropwizard
- You understand how the web works (HTTP, latency, TTFB, etc.)
- You are experiment-driven and you have a collaborative mindset
- We use React/Redux. You're open to learning if you aren't already fluent!
- You have contributed to open source projects.
- You contribute to developer communities
Drift is the world’s first and only conversational marketing and sales platform. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to provide a modern buying experience for potential customers, generate more qualified leads, and dramatically accelerate the sales cycle.
At Drift, team members:
- Have complete ownership and accountability over their role and functional area
- Have complete transparency into the rest of the company (and are expected to show their work and do the same)
- Have a sense of urgency. We are building a once in a lifetime company at Drift, so we move fast every single day.
Drift is the world's leading conversation-driven marketing and sales platform. Customers use Drift to provide a modern buying experience for potential customers, generate more qualified leads, and dramatically accelerate the sales cycle. Based in Boston, Massachusetts, Drift is a venture-backed company founded by serial marketing technology entrepreneurs David Cancel and Elias Torres. Get started for free today at drift.com