- You often collaborate with senior engineers and business leaders across organizations and disciplines.
- You have an a
- You have at least 4
- You have designed, built, and maintained REST APIs for use in production.
- You can architect RESTful services and understand concepts such as batching, versioning, and idempotency.
- We use Java8/dropwizard
- You understand how the web works (HTTP, latency, TTFB, etc.)
- You are experiment-driven and you have a collaborative mindset
- We use React/Redux. You're open to learning if you aren't already fluent!
- You have contributed to open source projects.
- You contribute to developer communities
Drift is the world’s first and only conversational marketing and sales platform. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to provide a modern buying experience for potential customers, generate more qualified leads, and dramatically accelerate the sales cycle.
At Drift, team members:
- Have complete ownership and accountability over their role and functional area
- Have complete transparency into the rest of the company (and are expected to show their work and do the same)
- Have a sense of urgency. We are building a once in a lifetime company at Drift, so we move fast every single day.
Drift is the world's leading conversation-driven marketing and sales platform. Customers use Drift to provide a modern buying experience for potential customers, generate more qualified leads, and dramatically accelerate the sales cycle. Based in Boston, Massachusetts, Drift is a venture-backed company founded by serial marketing technology entrepreneurs David Cancel and Elias Torres. Get started for free today at drift.com
Want to learn more about Drift? Visit Drift's website.
Jobs You May Like
Engine Tools Engineer
Software Engineer, Mobile Engineering (iOS)
Brightwheel, San Francisco, California
Senior Java Software Engineer (Payments)
Senior C# Infrastructure
Gigya, Tel Aviv, Israel
Staff Data Scientist
Foursquare, New York, San Francisco
Nortal, Serbia, Belgrade