Everyone who works at Drift has a part in driving customer success. The goal of the Customer Success Team is to ensure our customers launch Drift successfully, adopt it into their organization, and achieve the results and value they want.
Customer Success Managers at Drift embody the following core values and qualities. Do these describe you?
- Customer Centricity: You are a trusted partner and advisor to your customers, and their needs are your north star.
- Agility/Rigor: “Give me what I need to get moving” is your mantra. As things change and move quickly, you are excited by the fast pace, and opportunity to constantly learn.
- Scrappiness: You are energized by rolling up your sleeves and making things happen.
- Extreme ownership: You hold yourself accountable to a high bar. You are supremely organized, you see what needs to happen, and you don’t just roll with it, you run with it.
- Implementation Chops: You know what it takes to get customers moving quickly and seeing value from software for their business. You also know what it takes to drive change through an organization, and to guide customers through that change.
- Problem solving: Getting to the root cause of a challenge and coming up with a solution is second nature to you. You have an eye for identifying problems, and an even stronger skill in taking positive proactive action.
If what you just read excites and describes you we’d love to talk to you. We are building our team of Drift Customer Success Managers and are looking for folks who can challenge, inspire and motivate us to make amazing things happen for our customers. We have a strong preference for 2+ years of Customer Implementation/Account Management/Customer Success experience, preferably in a software environment.
Drift is the world's leading conversation-driven marketing and sales platform. Customers use Drift to provide a modern buying experience for potential customers, generate more qualified leads, and dramatically accelerate the sales cycle. Based in Boston, Massachusetts, Drift is a venture-backed company founded by serial marketing technology entrepreneurs David Cancel and Elias Torres. Get started for free today at drift.com
Want to learn more about Drift? Visit Drift's website.
Jobs You May Like
Green Chef, Aurora, Colorado
Gwynnie Bee, Mountain View, CA
Director of Account Management & Operations
Flexport, Amsterdam, NL
Community Associate, Express Drive - Sacramento (Contract)
Lyft, Sacramento, CA
Customer Success Manager
Segment, San Francisco
Part Time Community Health Worker - Cape Cod
New England Quality Care Alliance, Cape Cod