The Technical Lead at Drift is a skilled and experienced software engineer. You will be responsible for the execution of our product vision and we will measure you by your team's performance.
Ownership is a characteristic of successful people at Drift. We look for leaders who can foster it in others. The Tech Lead role is not a balancing act. You must find a way to master both product ownership and software project management on top of being a highly-skilled engineer.
Our CEO and Co-founder, David Cancel, explains how we build customer-centric teams: https://blog.drift.com/customer-driven/
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- You have led teams
- You have written and debugged software
- You understand the trade-offs when building for product value, reliability, or performance
- You want an engineering role that has customer-centricity baked into your work
- You're ready for immeasurable growth
Drift is the world’s first and only conversational marketing and sales platform. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to provide a modern buying experience for potential customers, generate more qualified leads, and dramatically accelerate the sales cycle.
At Drift, team members:
- Have complete ownership and accountability over their role and functional area
- Have complete transparency into the rest of the company (and are expected to show their work and do the same)
- Have a sense of urgency. We are building a once in a lifetime company at Drift, so we move fast every single day.
Drift is the world's leading conversation-driven marketing and sales platform. Customers use Drift to provide a modern buying experience for potential customers, generate more qualified leads, and dramatically accelerate the sales cycle. Based in Boston, Massachusetts, Drift is a venture-backed company founded by serial marketing technology entrepreneurs David Cancel and Elias Torres. Get started for free today at drift.com
Want to learn more about Drift? Visit Drift's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer, Front End
Demandbase, San Francisco, CA
Endurance International Group, Houston, TX
Senior Manager, Global IT Operations and Infrastructure
App Annie, San Francisco
Senior Product Design Engineer
Harry’s, New York, NY
Product Manager - Cloud Foundry (Toronto)
Pivotal Software, Toronto, Ontario
Senior Product Designer
eero, San Francisco