We are looking for someone to join the growing Growth team at Drift! We’re reinventing marketing and sales using messaging and AI. Sound interesting?
As a Growth PM, you’ll be working directly with our VP of Growth to set the growth strategy, and you’ll be responsible for researching, shipping and analyzing experiments.
You’ll work closely with a team of engineers and designers to get those experiments out the door, and you’ll use your strong analytical background to evaluate their success. When needed, you’re not afraid to dive into some scripting or some SQL and get the job done. You’re always thinking of creative ideas and tools to test new hypotheses. As a Growth PM for a company that targets Growth PMs, you’ll also be the first person dogfooding our new features and product.
Your success will be measured both on the iteration speed of the team and the impact they have. Failure is expected and not a problem, as long as we’re learning from every experiment.
You are a natural leader and excellent at working cross-functionally with other teams. You will work with several different functions (including but not limited to Product, Design, Engineering, and Marketing). You’ll be helping de-risk future products and marketing strategies. You’ll take a data-driven approach to identifying the biggest growth opportunities and validating bigger strategic directions.
What you'll be doing on the Growth team at Drift:
- Defining our growth roadmap and milestones with the team
- Overseeing end-to-end feature design, build, QA, and release
- Employ an analytical approach to identify trends, performance, and revenue
- Tracking, optimizing, and identifying opportunities in acquisition, activation, retention, and reactivation across our products
- Planning and executing on opportunities above, working closely with developers and designers to guide the projects from concept through launch
- Working closely with our marketing team to understand growth objectives
- Working with our engineering team to launch new operational product features
- Identifying, analyzing and prioritizing our Growth product roadmap
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- Proven track of success growing user bases, optimizing funnels, and understanding how to measure and maximize products
- 5 years industry experience
- 2+ years experience in product management and/or growth and/or analytics in consumer internet or enterprise
- 2+ years experience in growth role or growth-related role
- Strong analytical bent, with experience running split tests, optimizing funnels, and developing metrics
- Deep understanding of acquisition, activation, retention, and reactivation
- Track record of building delightful and excellent product experiences
- Stellar communication skills
- Able to form, articulate, and lead a vision and strategy
- You are hands on and roll up your sleeves. You readily switch from writing SQL queries to get an answer to a hunch, to A/B testing email copy and product features, to brainstorming new growth ideas with engineers.
Optional, but bonus points for all of the following:
- Addiction to growth blogs and all things webtech
- Experience with SQL
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Engineering or related field
- B2B SaaS experience
- Growth team experience
Drift is the world’s first and only conversational marketing and sales platform. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to provide a modern buying experience for potential customers, generate more qualified leads, and dramatically accelerate the sales cycle.
At Drift, team members:
- Have complete ownership and accountability over their role and functional area
- Have complete transparency into the rest of the company (and are expected to show their work and do the same)
- Have a sense of urgency. We are building a once in a lifetime company at Drift, so we move fast every single day.
Drift is the world's leading conversation-driven marketing and sales platform. Customers use Drift to provide a modern buying experience for potential customers, generate more qualified leads, and dramatically accelerate the sales cycle. Based in Boston, Massachusetts, Drift is a venture-backed company founded by serial marketing technology entrepreneurs David Cancel and Elias Torres. Get started for free today at drift.com
Want to learn more about Drift? Visit Drift's website.
Jobs You May Like
Workfront, Yerevan, Armenia
Clover Health, San Francisco, CA
Product Designer, Compass
MongoDB, New York City
Product Support Coordinator - Weekend Shift
Uptake, 600 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60654
Product Manager, Credit Card
LendUp, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Technical Writer
Hortonworks, Bangalore, India