We’re looking for a talented and hungry intern to join the marketing team here at Drift in a full time capacity for the summer!
If you have a passion for creating videos, you might be the right person to bring us to the next level with video marketing.
This is a great opportunity for recent college grads as well with the possibility of transitioning from intern to full-time Drifter.
What you’ll be doing on the marketing team at Drift:
- Support in creating Drift marketing and product videos
- Help with video setup and takedown
- Help record and publish videos of our weekly podcast Seeking Wisdom
- Additional video recording, post production, and video marketing
- Publish videos to YouTube
- Order, edit, and publish captions
- Find music for new video projects
- Use video to amplify all of Drift’s content (blog, podcast, etc.)
- Cut video footage for social promotion
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- You’re obsessed with video and social media and can point to examples from stuff you’ve created and brands you love.
- You have experience with video production and editing (familiarity with tools like Adobe Premiere Pro is a bonus)
- You can create highly produced videos but you get just as fired up about what you can do with an iPhone
- You’re a hard worker and you’re organized.
- Design experience isn’t required but if you are familiar with Sketch for small design projects, that’s a plus.
Drift is the world’s first and only conversational marketing and sales platform. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to provide a modern buying experience for potential customers, generate more qualified leads, and dramatically accelerate the sales cycle.
At Drift, team members:
- Have complete ownership and accountability over their role and functional area
- Have complete transparency into the rest of the company (and are expected to show their work and do the same)
- Have a sense of urgency. We are building a once in a lifetime company at Drift, so we move fast every single day.
Drift is the world's leading conversation-driven marketing and sales platform. Customers use Drift to provide a modern buying experience for potential customers, generate more qualified leads, and dramatically accelerate the sales cycle. Based in Boston, Massachusetts, Drift is a venture-backed company founded by serial marketing technology entrepreneurs David Cancel and Elias Torres. Get started for free today at drift.com
Want to learn more about Drift? Visit Drift's website.
Jobs You May Like
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Technical Product Marketing Manager
Carbon, Redwood City
Senior Community Manager
Patreon, San Francisco
Honey, Downtown Los Angeles
Retail Marketing Coordinator, DACH
Brooks Running, Germany, Munster
Comms Manager, Asia
Deliveroo, Hong Kong, Singapore